Этот журнал я уже давно забросил. Сейчас веду на постоянной основе блог http://sm100.ru

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

About my Inernet business

I do business on free flash games www.ababasoft.com . I invent new games and place it in to my site. Then I promote the pages with these games. When user comes to the page they click advertisement and I receive money.

I have a strongly technology for Internet promotion.

For Internet success the site need to contain a lot of good texts and 10000 income links. I have some problem in writing English text. The speed of writing is too slowly.

So I search for cooperation with anyone.
I can exchange games to texts.
I can exchange promotion to texts.

have any ideas?

> I am willing to help out if you wish.

Yes! Let to try. Please describe your project. Is this your hobby or your business? How can we use win to win strategy?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Горячий Ключ, Краснодарский край, Russia
Создаю проекты в Интернете, затем их продвигаю в Интернете. Пишу книжки. На сегодня издал 4 бумажные книжки. В процессе издания одна книга и в процессе переиздания еще одна. Программирую на Флеше, Дельфи и ПХП. Занимаюсь СЕО своих проектов.