Этот журнал я уже давно забросил. Сейчас веду на постоянной основе блог http://sm100.ru

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Do you say about site design?


I can give you an templates for site. It will make your design simply.
Every new page I prepare for one minute. Redesign of whole site is one minute business to.
I do not like pictures and frames. The search engine does not understand pictures. Search engines do not like frames.

Try to put  in to your site my files. Ok. I made for my self but you can redesign it.
What is url of your site?

Pay attention to this string
<link href="gif/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

<!--#include file="bordera.html"-->

<link href="gif/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
This string in to .html file is style. Search more information about styles in to google.com


<!--#include file="bordera.html"-->
This string include the file bordera.html when user view it.

This may not work on your computer. You need to download it in to your site.

I use this method for my sites www.ababasoft.com , www.flashmusic.com ets.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Горячий Ключ, Краснодарский край, Russia
Создаю проекты в Интернете, затем их продвигаю в Интернете. Пишу книжки. На сегодня издал 4 бумажные книжки. В процессе издания одна книга и в процессе переиздания еще одна. Программирую на Флеше, Дельфи и ПХП. Занимаюсь СЕО своих проектов.